Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the best book about teenagers you've evr read?

answer plzWhat's the best book about teenagers you've evr read?
';I Capture the Castle'; by Dodie Smith - one of my favorite books periodWhat's the best book about teenagers you've evr read?
Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger - It's a tad overrated and it sure isn't and never was my favorite but I think a lot of teenagers can relate to themes of alienation prevalent in the narrative
Runaround. I forget the author, but it captured teenagers (or at least the ones i know and am) perfectly.
scrambled eggs at midnight by brad barkley and heather hepler. %26lt;33 that book. ohh and 13 reasons why by jay asher. that ones really sad though
You probably get this all the time...but the Twilight Series was the best book about teenagers that I've read. Honestly.
Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause. I read it about 20 years ago when I was in high School.
I DONT READ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment