Saturday, August 21, 2010

What age is right for dating with teenagers?

I just wanted to get other opinions on the right starting date for a teen to start dating.What age is right for dating with teenagers?
Depends on how responsible they are, usually 16 on a boy/girl date......13 on (friends) group date. But you could have parents like mine who didn't let me date until I was 18, just because they were very overprotective!What age is right for dating with teenagers?
well,i would say12/13 if your just like......frends then 14/15/16 to start seriously.
Well I started to date when I was 12, my boyfriend was 14 turning 15, and I was turning 13, my mom let me go out as long as I was home before 11:00
Dating..you mean puppy love...or just dating because you are lonely? You can do it any age if you feel you are ready. But once there is commitment involve, think carefully because you don't want to regret after that~~
16
as soon as they can drive on there own
15
13-18
It depends on the maturity of the teen and how much you trust him/her.
16 IS GOOD --- THEN YOU CAN GO ';PARKING';!





(AH! THE GOOD OLD DAYS!)





=)
13/14 for getting bfs/gfs like kissing at school or walking to class together. but 16 to actually start going out on dates.
16
I have chosen not to date until I'm eighteen. My reason is simple:





1) Dating is for finding your future spouse, and I am not ready to get married when I'm a teenager.





This decision has simplified my life. I am free from the usual teenage ';drama.';
13
listen im a 19 year old. i started dating when i was 15. guess when i lost my virginity. 15.
16
You better go by law!!!!!!
14 if with friends 16 by self
my dad wont let till im 18 i dont agree i would say 16. 18 if your really serious
16
16 and then only group dates till you reach 18
18
As a father....hmmm I'd say 35
friendly dating...12


serious dating...17
if yall r just friends then 15


seriously dating then 18
16 as long as the boy treats u like a lady

No comments:

Post a Comment