Saturday, August 21, 2010

In your oponion,is it okay for teenagers to have sex with their boyfriend/girlfriend?

if they really truely absolutely love each other then its okay. but you should know if the boy is just in it for sex. if the two partners are madly in love with each other and plan on getting married then yea its perfectly fine. but those people should know the consequences of unplanned pregnancies.In your oponion,is it okay for teenagers to have sex with their boyfriend/girlfriend?
As someone who got pregnant at the age of 16. I look back and realise that life has been very difficult for me b/c I was not able to go to university and get a degree that would allow me to make more money. My daughter is 16 now. I have done everything I can to help her make the decision to wait until she is TRULY ready and AT LEAST 18. I begged her to please tell me if she thinks she is ready I will put her on the pill (or something like it). I talk to her everyday and I make sure that if she likes a boy that I know everything about him and have met his parents. I NEVER let her be alone with him. And I make sure the boys parents are on the same page as me. I tell them straight up that I had her when I was 17 and I dont want her to make the same ';mistake';. I was way too young to deal with the HUGE responsibility of being a mother.In your oponion,is it okay for teenagers to have sex with their boyfriend/girlfriend?
Whether it is okay for teenagers to have sex in a relationship is not the real issue to discuss really. The real issue is that if they are going to have sex, they need to do so responsibly. What this means is birth control, and not just the pill but also something (like a condom) that can prevent STD's from being transferred from one person to the other. They need to know emotionally, mentally, and physically that the actions that they are doing (having sex) will affect them and their emotions in one way or another (positive or negative) for the rest of their lives, and that once they do it, they will be forever labeled by their peers.





Personally, I don't think that there is a teenager alive who meets all the requirements that should go along with having sex like being physically, emotionally, mentally, and financially ready for any result of sex, but again, teens are going to do what teens are going to do. The important thing is that they need to use protection and be responsible.





As someone who was a teenager once, I wish I would have waited out the ';naive teenage years'; before having sex, and I would advise all the teenage virgins out there to do the same, if not for themselves but for their families.
yeah it is, im 19 i have sex with my misses all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment