Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any good perfroming arts agencies for teenagers in london ?

THE CENTRE - Performing Arts College Building 62, Level 4, 37 Bowater Road, Charlton, London. United Kingdom SE18 5TF Tel: +44 (0)20 8855 6661.According to me naomi ,you should prefer this institute.I am your well wisher,james bond- my own prefered name.Do e-mail me at www.jb_10@yahoo.in, as now we are friends.Till now i am not having an international friend.Any good perfroming arts agencies for teenagers in london ?
none of these done it for me

Report Abuse


Any good perfroming arts agencies for teenagers in london ?
try e-mailing mrs june sarpong google it find her site and get hooked up! she is good at that! Let me know how you doing in 14 months.
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment