Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you pregnant again now that your kids are teenagers or older? How do you feel about it?

I have a 15 year old ,a 13 year old, a 4 year old, and a 2 year old and I'm pregnant again. I wa sin shock to begin with (with this pregnancy I'm in now) but I know God has a plan and its bigger than me. I think every child is a blessing. I was very content with the 4 I have now but whats one more...when I cook supper I just have to throw another potato in the pot!Are you pregnant again now that your kids are teenagers or older? How do you feel about it?
I found out I was pregnant with my secodn when my daughter was 12. I was suprised but pleasantly. BUT when she was 13 and I again found out I was pregnant I was in COMPLETE shock! All of my children were very much wanted, just ALL unexpected (I had been told I was not likely to ever have ANY children when I was 15 years old, so THREE times???).Are you pregnant again now that your kids are teenagers or older? How do you feel about it?
Some folks might feel this is wonderful; others might feel like this is the end of their world. But that isn't what this question is about...how are you feeling about this unexpected pregnancy?
my aunt had a 22 year old son and she got pregnant again she was so shocked but very excited he is soo spoiled now lol but she loved being pregnant again evrything was so new to her!! but there are some who feel tied down again after finally raising their other children to full adults and getting pregnant all people are different!! but my aunt loved it!
i have a 9 year old and a soon to be 8 year old and im trying for the 3rd and i am excited for me and them!!
I am 27 weeks with #4 and was totally surprised. Our oldest just turned 13 and our youngest just turned 9. For the first couple of days I was in total disbelief thinking of how everything was going to change and could I do it , but after that I'm totally ready and so are our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment