Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there any deep-thinking teenagers out there?

Do any still exist? It seems I'm the only one living in libraries and blogging about religion and anything else hypocritical.





Are there any teenagers out there with similar views? Or are they all caught up with sports and fashion? Sometimes I feel so desperately alone. I know for a fact I can't exactly relate to anybody at my extremely machismo all-boy school, so I'm wondering as to if there are people out there who can actually think.





Thanks.Are there any deep-thinking teenagers out there?
uh, what is deep-thinking, if that is a new electronic game I have to get my parents to buy for me.Are there any deep-thinking teenagers out there?
Of course there is, you think your the only one? C'mon man. This is a BIG world....

No comments:

Post a Comment