Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teenagers out on Friday night are you worried?

about your son/daughter especially with all the knife crime at the moment.Teenagers out on Friday night are you worried?
I worry all the time about my daughter, she's 17 and has just started to want to go out and I hate it.Teenagers out on Friday night are you worried?
no i am worried for myself. teens in the city i live in have gotten so scary they will point guns at you if you look at them bad. they will purposly try to crash into you and they are so mean. I am 16 years old myself and scared out of my mind. Going out after nine on weekends is out of the picture, i refuse to drive at night on weekend and now that school is out it will happen alot more. and if any of yuo are interested in where i live it is el paso texas right on the border(figures)
You have to expect that they will be safe. If you focus on all of the bad things that are happening, that's ll you'll expect and it's all that you'll see. Truly. Lots of good things do happen in this world. Make sure that you know where they are going, and odds are they have cell phones. Does the neighborhood your kids are hanging out in have this type of behavior? Optimism! Just make sure that you've done your homework. Know who they are hanging out with and give them hard and fast boundaries and curfews. Don't make them over fearful because of your fears. They will model their behavior on your own.
not all teenager carry knifes you know! jeez what sort of a world do we live in. if you live in a community like in Glasgow for example and some places in London there is quite a few teen knife gangs and yeah it tends to be in the deprived areas. but honestly don't judge a book by it's cover so don't judge teenagers. so of us actually want to help people and do good in this world. i am 16 and i don't drink do drugs have sex carry a knife. i would never dream of hurting anyone. i was in my high street and i accidentally bumped into this elderly man and i was really really sorry i turned around and i said oh sir I'm really sorry and you alright and this many gave the the dirtiest look i had ever seen. i was shocked. some teenagers are treated like **** because of the small, and i mean small, percentage of teens that paint a bad view of us. we are not all like that. please take that on board.
I didnt know there was a knife crime going on either! I never really ';partied'; or drove anywhere, Ive always had friends come over here to my home and stay the night or something, just to have fun...i was glad to be home and safe =-) not have to worry about being near drunk drivers, etc.
Yea, i was hit by a drunk driver like a month ago, i was driving home at like 1:30 am and ';boom'; a dunk driver ran a red light and hit me, they tottaled my car and they didnt have any car insurance, thank god i am okay and no one else was in the car, but now i know what kind of people are out on fri. and sat. nights, drunk ones
If you have a son who goes out on a friday just tell him if some one starts on you just walk away.





im 16 and never been hurt cos im bigger than them i just walk away, its the safe and the smart thin 2 do





(god how old do i sound?)
if they are out after 12 or 1 in the morning I would be. There is nothing out there but trouble in the wee hours of the morning everything is closed so there are more opportunities for people to get in trouble.
I think how ever old your children are teens twenties or thirty you worry about your children if you know they are out even more just lately
Yes that's scary, I know. But if you do follow them sometime at some point you'll never know what they are up to, other than what they tell you.
If i had one then no i would not be worried.


Well not because all of a sudden there are endless reports about it but maybe a teeny bit just because parents always do.
Evidently my parents arn't





they left my brother and I at the house for a week while they are on vacation.





But then again, where I live there is barely any crime
Umm, just so you know, people kill everyday. Not just Friday.
I would be worried sick if I had a son/daughter and they went out. Wouldn't matter what day it was I would worry every night
i wouldn't have that problem because i wouldn't raise kids in this horrible world that we live in.
I would be if i had a son/daughter !!!!!





Good luck with her/him!!! Take good care of Her/him
it depends where you live and i did not even know there was a knife crime going on when did this start
yes i would be worried. here lemme tell you. let your child go out on friday night until the knife crimes decrease.
Yes i would so be worried!! i would go nuts if that was one of my kids!!
YES very much!


I also worried because teens tend to drink and drive!
kids will be kids
No, i just send my kids out with knives.
heck yea im a teen and i would invite ppl over NOT go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment