Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What should I do when the teenagers behind me in the Theater are kissing and carring on so loudly I can't hear

I'm younger than these teens so I'm there to watch the movie, but thier there to makeout with each other? What can I do...HELPWhat should I do when the teenagers behind me in the Theater are kissing and carring on so loudly I can't hear
take their picture and threaten to post it on the internet if they don't shut upWhat should I do when the teenagers behind me in the Theater are kissing and carring on so loudly I can't hear
glad I could help. Let us know how it went.

Report Abuse



Enjoy both the shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one live and the other filmed .
Turn around and tell them to SHUT UP!


I'm a teenager, but that carry on, is just so annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment