Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does height affect when teenagers develop?

Well, I am fourteen and about 110 lbs at 5'9 (yeah, I know that probably sounds bad. My family has always been naturally thin, though). Anyways, does height affect how fast/when you develop? Or is it soley heriditary? Because, honestly, I'm as flat as a board and I have no hips, lol (I had my period 1 year ago?). Thanks :)Does height affect when teenagers develop?
rightt now, you might be flat and all because you don`t have much body fat. gain about 10 lbs and you`ll see boobs. *(: but reallly, it`s all your genetics and eating habits. likeee even if i was supposed to be a 38C, if i gained a lott of weight i could make it into a D.Does height affect when teenagers develop?
I can relate to you. Height is not as much as a factor as your traits. You develop simply when you develop and what you inherited does not play a gigantic part in that. You seem to be comfortable and able to laugh at it although you want to change it. As long as you are healthy you'll be fine and development is not all good (period every month). Remain good with yourself and be patient. You should talk to your mom, older sister if any, and any female adult figures. You will be around that time but not that exact time.
Develop as in boobs? I wore a AA when I got married at 23! LOL


I guess it depends on if you're having sex or not. Most thin/tall girls don't really develop until they're older and have kids. But most overweight girls have some boobs girl!


Don't worry about it. I didnt weight 125 until I was well into my 20's and I'm 5'8';.





42 years later, I'm still the same. Just flabbier! HAA I'm thinkin it was the 10lb kid??? or maybe the donuts! LOL Watch what you eat as you get older...or not. :D HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment