Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do high school teachers listen to teenagers conversations in class?

I hope they don't otherwise I'm dead!





If the conversation is loud enough I'm sure they can hear it well enough to understand what it's about, but if the conversation can't be heard then teachers can't really make out the words and understand what's happening. While a teacher is teaching, they can clearly see who and who's not talking. However, when they give their class classwork and they're sitting by their desDo high school teachers listen to teenagers conversations in class?
yes,obviously bcz of us they get some topic to talk with each other.Do high school teachers listen to teenagers conversations in class?
Yes, if they want to pitch forward and sleep.
I'm sure they do. Do they care about what's being said? Probably not. At least none of my teachers do.
Yeah some.... My 1st period teacher would hear some of us freaking out about not studying or not studying enough for some of our test..it was actually pretty funny
yes, I had a teacher that loved me and when she heard me and my friends talking about hanging out and drinking she was ';very dissapointed'; in me.
only the interesting ones. we also pass around and read any juicy notes that you drop!
I think they do. Anyways, my economy teacher always butts into everybody's conversation...

No comments:

Post a Comment