Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many of u are teenagers and pregnant?

are u keeping the baby?are u putting it on adoption?How many of u are teenagers and pregnant?
I was a teenage mother.... I kept my daughter. I graduated high school with high honors. I'm proud of my daughter. It was tough being a young parent, but I always did the best I could. That was many years ago. I won't of gave up my beautiful daughter for anything.





I thank god that I have awesome parents, that helped me when I needed it the most.





Good luck to you if you are expecting. You can do anything you put you heart and soul into.How many of u are teenagers and pregnant?
whether you agree with me or not, you are sexy, attractive, BUT tired of dating the ordinary. finding Mr. or Mrs. Right can be tricky. However, there's one great place for all sexy beauties and wealthy singles to hook up: http://MatchWealthy.com , What do you have to lose? Just sign up and you lose nothing!
im not!!!!
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment