Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are teenagers more adaptable than adults?

Are teenagers more capable of change or does it have to do with a person's personality instead of their age?


Me, I take pride in the fact that I am able to adapt to new situations well. I am able to open my mind, accept new possibilities and theories. I question things and change my opinions (not entirely but to an extent). Is this a part of who I am or is it due to my age? ( I turn 18 in a couple of months)Are teenagers more adaptable than adults?
yes, you have described a typical teenager who is easily adaptable...its a great quality to have.





As you get older you find that you get set in your ways and its just too hard to change..Are teenagers more adaptable than adults?
Well younger and youthful generations of humans and animals tend to adapt quicker than the older generations because the younger ones aren't AS use to being around the same environment for a long time and they tend to be able to adjust to the new surroundings quicker and easier then older humans and animals. For example, you take a puppy that's only a few weeks old and give it to a complete stranger that lives no where near it's mother, that puppy will adapt to the environment its grown up it...but if u take a dog that's 8 or 9 years old that has lived in a certain home all it's life and then u take it too a different home, it'll be upset and sad from being away from it's home and it'll take a longer time to adjust to that new home and environment. So just put that scenario into humans (changing the ages of course) and u have ur answer.....I hope this helped...

No comments:

Post a Comment