Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you thinks adults unfairly judge teenagers?

i'm a teen and whenever i go somewhere alone adults always seem to be keeping an eye on me as if i'm gonna steal something...etc.





what do you think do adults UNFAIRLY judge teenagers?





answers from adults and teens plsDo you thinks adults unfairly judge teenagers?
yes! ok i have never stolen anything, or done drugs..or anything bad...but i look like the person that would..i wear red eye makeup and just have an eccentric odd appearance...





once day i was with my Friends in Victoria's secret..and i had just gotten my hair HACKED OFF! like an inch long..and i was really self conscious so i had my hood up....and the store keepers kept asking if we ';needed anything'; and idk it just hurts my feelings when adults unfairly treat me due to my age and appearanceeDo you thinks adults unfairly judge teenagers?
I understand teens perfectly i use to be one, no judgement here . . .





Trust me my teen friend, adults judge each other as well, which is





why i keep to my self, ignore it, in which then, your acting more





like an adult, and there acting more like a kid . . .
I'm an adult and I do think that some adults unfairly judge teens. I know it's because a lot of teens act like they have no respect or get into trouble a lot but, I don't feel that all of them are that way.
Im a teen. And no i dont think so. Most people judge anyone based on appearances so if you look like the type to steal to them, age doesnt matter.
Yes we do.





And sometimes teenagers unfairly judge adults.
Yes, just as teenagers unfairly judge adults.
just tell them that you were not stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment