Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many teenagers (12-16) live in the United States?

Its for something I'm writing. Please leave where you got your source. Thanks.How many teenagers (12-16) live in the United States?
Haha I'm Canadian too!! I know people from the states though.How many teenagers (12-16) live in the United States?
Not sure if this will help you or not, but I just found this:





The current U.S. adolescent population -- ages 10 to 19 -- is about 36 million, and this is expected to reach 40 million by the year 2000.





40,000,000 teenagers!!! No wonder my head hurts. lol
Lots.


I don't. I'm Canadian :D and I rock hard.


Umm, let's see.... five hundred in that school, two hundred and eighty three in that school....
7 teenagers between the ages of 12-16 live in the U.S.
Me!! Manhattan New York
MEHH!!!!!!!!!!
i am 15 in the us
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment