Friday, November 25, 2011

Would you recommend the television show ';Oz'; to teenagers?

Because I would. ';Oz'; to me is the greatest show of all-time and very appealling in a sense that once you watch one episode, you can't stop watching. I got into it when I was 17 and still watch it today. If you can handle the things the show brings (violence, sex, drugs) as a 13-14 year old you'll love the show.Would you recommend the television show ';Oz'; to teenagers?
Yes, follow the role models.Would you recommend the television show ';Oz'; to teenagers?
I watched the series years ago but must say I think it is too raw for most people and especially for people 13 as you suggest. It involves human degradation in every episode.





I heard a story about an actor who was in the show and was walking down the street when a woman came up to him and told him she loved ';Oz,'; and he said, ';Lady, if you LOVE the show, you must be sick.';

No comments:

Post a Comment