Friday, November 25, 2011

Poll: is there more teenagers than adults in the world?

Just curious.Poll: is there more teenagers than adults in the world?
i believe theres more teens than adults.. a couple can produce a lot of kids which contributes to the teen population Poll: is there more teenagers than adults in the world?
The age range for being a teen is a mere 6 years (13-19), whereas I assume ';adult'; means anything from 20 older. The category lines here are drawn ridiculously in favor of adults, so I'm pretty sure they win this one.
Since teenagers occupy the age bracket between 10 %26amp; 19 and adults are everyone over 20, how can you even think there are more teenagers?
Think about it this way...the average lifespan is around 80 years old. So if an adult is from 18-80+ there are a lot more of us than there are teenagers.
I'd say theres maybe more babies in the world :P with loads being born every second :)
Hi Mohammed!





I'm an adult and I think there are a lot of adults like me :)
I'm not positive,but i think there's more adults.
no idea i think more of adults bcoz lots of teens are lyk murdered in london and stuff :o)
seems like it sometimes
probably, because teens are getting pregnant these days, but yeah..
No, it's more adults I'm sure. Baby boomers.
No
I think yeahh.
nopes. don't think so
yep
no



You mean ARE there. and I dont think so.
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment