Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it remarkable for 2 teenagers to be together for over a year?

or is it just average? my boyfriend and i have been together for over a year (since beginning of Nov. '07) :)Is it remarkable for 2 teenagers to be together for over a year?
Yes, it means you two are mature and know how to work out your problems rather than just give up the second something goes wrong. Good luck and keep it up!Is it remarkable for 2 teenagers to be together for over a year?
I wouldn't exactly call it remarkable. Often times, high school relationships don't last as long as you'd like them to but I've been with my boyfriend for just about a year and a half and we just mesh together. Sometimes relationships just ';work'; and there isn't much to explain about it.
its pretty average. congrats though =]
Not amazing but better then most. nice job
NO!!:)


me and my boyfriend have been going out for 2 years and 6 months . and were only.. 14.
kinda
i think it's average. many people at my school have been dating each other since they were like in 8th grade? my sister first started dating her boyfriend when she was 13 and she is now 18. talk about a long teenage relationship!!





but i know what you mean. many teens in high school like date each other and then break up a week later and then go out again, and they keep doing that back and forth. i think its soo stupid.
no, some meet very young and end up getting married! xox
Yeah, all relationships are different. I was with my high school sweetheart for close to six years.
I've seen a guy in the 5th go with a girl in 6th and now their still together when he's in 7th and she's in 8th............maybe it's just them
Nope, quite normal! Congrats!!! ;)



na actually good job
Yes it's remarkable.


But still not enough to build s life over.
Average.


It becomes remarkable only if you are together a year after graduation.
My Husband %26amp; I met when I was 16. We dated for 10 years %26amp; got married 2 years ago.
Ive been with my girl 4 3 years since freshman yr.

No comments:

Post a Comment