Friday, November 25, 2011

If teenagers got to vote, what would the US look like?

I worry about the effects of hormones, and our media centered/image centered culture (amongst other things).If teenagers got to vote, what would the US look like?
Not much would change, because even if teens could vote legally, most wouldn't.If teenagers got to vote, what would the US look like?
Probably just the same.
The country would be ALOT better then how Mr.Bush is running it!
It couldnt be worse then it is now.
exactly the same, teenagers are so easily swayed and apathetic that you would never get a real good vote out of them, not like you can with those aging baby boomers
Well I'm a teen myself, and most teenagers


have NO IDEA what the gov. is doing,


sorry to brag, but I have a lot more knowledge


than my mother, so you see the point.


Even if we could vote, most kids probably wouldn't because they would know no one running.


I'd vote, and actually vote for who I think was right, not who's name I thought was the coolest.
A bunch of hippies playing music no one can understand.
party ville!
alot more funner!


=D
One big mall where A%26amp;F, Hollister and AE stores are all free!!!! OH YEAH!





Ok, really now!


I think we would have less wars because teens arn't focused on that kind of thing, they might be more influenced by ads rather than their party, because they haven't really established what party they belong to. We may have a bit more of a looks problem because some teens are very into that. Depending if the minimum age of the president and other officials is lowered, laws that are really important to the welfare of out country may not be passed due to the ignorance of a younger person.We may have more celebs run for offices because they know that they would have the teenage vote, and win. I myself am a teen, however, I probably would not vote like this, I would really try to think about what I my parents and others older than me think because I want what will be best for our country because our kids will feel the effect eventually! This is just going off what other teens I know may go for!
Just as screwed up and hopeless as it is now.





Actually, maybe not. I know allot of kids who have the guts to stand up and protest against today's government. We adults leave our morals behind when voting and follow blindly. We'd rather put a crappy man in office twice just to avoid the other guy. We vote for one party, because we don't want the other party to win. Not because we want the one party in. It's a shame that is politics.
I dunno, but Justin Timberlake may be in office.
I agree with you, if teens could vote then Brad Pitt would probably be President ! ! Because there are way more kids than adults
I thin kthat this country would be far more chaotic
I agree with you 100%.
no comment ...lol
OMG like Pete Wentz would so TOTALLY be PrEziDeNT!


and then we could stop doing like stupid things like iraq





jk idk lol
It would look like an amusement park!
your mom!
if teenagers got to vote, the president would be a celebrity or a hobo lol
You're aloud to vote at 18, so the country would look vary much like it does now. I believe that if you're planning to vote, get as much information about all the candidates as possible, before you make you decision, you want to be an informed voter, not a blind party follower.
The US would be more like the same it is now

No comments:

Post a Comment