Friday, November 25, 2011

Which decade had the most pissed off rebellious teenagers in your opinon?

btw, which country are you?





what happened to them after they had their little tantrum??





why and how so you think?





Thanks for your answers!





p.s. can you remember the popular songs of their decade?Which decade had the most pissed off rebellious teenagers in your opinon?
usa, the 70's :-)Which decade had the most pissed off rebellious teenagers in your opinon?
I live in the UK and I think it's normal and natural for teens to be rebels- to challenge authority, question the values of their elders, experiment, etc etc. Looking back, I recall the Punks and skinheads seeming pretty angry, whereas my own youth era, the 60's, was quite bland for most of us, in spite of our funny clothes and our love of marches; I went to chat up lads, not because I was scared of the world blowin up !!!
Each decade had it`s youth sub cultures,but looking back to the 50s I would say the 1970s in the UK,the rise of Punk Rock,Football violence, student riots, union clashes,,although there is comparatively more violence around today the undercurrent of political and social rumblings spread across the whole of the youth sections,,
I think that teens now are. Never have we had teens shooting others like we have now. You never know where or when you are safe. In the past, they might have a fist fight or something like that. Now life means nothing to so many. USA.
I am in The United States of America and I think the sixties had the most rebellious teenagers.


I don't know the popular songs of that decade because I was not even born yet.
They all were. It is not confined to a specific decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment