Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you think that teenagers can find true love in high school?

I think that teenagers can find true love in high school, but it's very rare. I think that many teenagers think that they've found true love in high school and commit too early, then realize later in life that they aren't really right for each other.





but I don't think it's like this for all teenagers in love. One of my best friends has been with her boyfriend for almost three years, and I truly believe that they were made for eack other, and will be together for the rest of their lives.





So yes. I think it is possible for teenagers to find true love in high school, but I think most of the time they are just a little too immature to know what true love really is.Do you think that teenagers can find true love in high school?
What do you mean by true love? I found love in high school, and it was every bit as much as real/true love as I have for my spouse. The real question is, is it possible to start a relationship that will last for years upon years in high school. And the answer is that it is possible, but very very rare. People change so much during and right after high school, that most people who fall in love at those ages dont stay with the same people.





But I disagree with the ideal that true love equals marriage for life and happily ever after. True love means just that, love that is real and true. But things happen, life changes, and people grow. Just because you have true love doesnt mean you are destined or will be together forever.Do you think that teenagers can find true love in high school?
yes...but i wouldnt bet a million dollars on it.





i think ill wait till college to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. high school is supposed to be the best years of my life and i dont want to waste it on some girl.
yes i found my first love at high school it is kind of sweet lol
YES IT SUCKS.
i think so


they say 99% of highschool ';sweethearts'; wind up getting married
find love, but not true love...

No comments:

Post a Comment