Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do you think teenagers prefer to have sex?

in the masterbedroom, when cutting, and home alone? Why do you think teenagers prefer to have sex?
It has been a very long time since I was a teenager, but I am assuming teenagers prefer to have sex in the master bedroom while cutting classes and home alone because sex is great, the master bedroom is really comfortable, sex is more fun than school, and it would be really awkward to have sex with your parents around.





That is just my guess. Why do you think teenagers prefer to have sex?
For obvious reasons! Plus our culture has become overly ';sexualized'; with too many movies/shows that are sexual in nature, being targeted toward teens.





The whole cutting yourself thing though, makes no sense to me, anyone doing that needs serious psychotherapy! Unless it has a different meaning that you were intending, like cutting class.





What exactly does this have to do with politics though?
Yowza! Isn't it because its fun and especially human? I remember for me, a lack of money had a lot to do with it. Sex is free!





now go to bed young lady so you have enough energy to get off properly when cutting (school) tomorrow.
The master bedroom would be more comfortable and romantic.


Of course they have more freedom when home alone without parents.


People who cut themselves should seek counseling as this is a form of mental illness.
1) master bedroom? bigger bed


2) when cutting? so they dont have to worry about younger siblings coming home


3) home alone? thats why they cut, also to be able to have loud sex
hmmm whenever, however they get the chance.... and its a ';peer pressure thing'; in my book....Doesnt matter how much you preach to a kid, they are going to DO what THEY want to do!!!
definately hormones. we've all been there. this question should be rhetorical because this is COMMON SENSE ask a REAL question next time. :D
the back of my Chevy Van or on my Harley in the carwash, with the doors shut worked fine for me~!





i was a very imaginative young whipper-snapper~!!!
because... teenagers are very curious and adventurous at the same time.. thats the best i could come up with
I never wanted to have sex on my parents' bed, that's just gross.
So we can pay for their kids with mommy's allowance
Its fun

No comments:

Post a Comment