Friday, July 30, 2010

I need some gift ideas. Got any suggestions for buying for teenagers?

This Christmas I have to buy gifts for 3 teenage cousins, 2 girls who will be 13 and a 14 year old boy. I'm at a complete loss as to what to buy. I would like to keep the gifts under $20....yes I am cheap.





So any ideas?I need some gift ideas. Got any suggestions for buying for teenagers?
gift cards or money is always the best route for teenagers- they like ot buy what they want and it's an excuse to hang with friends while spending it- the mall wouldn't be a bad gift card to get since there are so many stores they can choose from then to spend it at.


I am making my niece and nephews a movie night/snack pack (they are pre-teens though) I will have either a Blockbuster gift card in there or an inexpensive fun movie along with a bunch of candy, chips, popcorn, and some sodas so they can have a fun movie or game night with friends.I need some gift ideas. Got any suggestions for buying for teenagers?
The girls, you could get them perfume or makeup. I like Avon perfumes, they smell really good and they are cheap, sometimes they have specials, 2 perfumes for $12.00, etc. Here's the website:





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.a鈥?/a>


(Here's some good scents that are inexpensive: Tahitian Holiday $7.99, Wish of Happiness, Peace or Love $7.99. The other ones on the specials are either really gross smelling or they are over $20. Fire Me Up, Make me Smile, and Make Me Wonder are good, I have all of those. They are $16.00 each.)





Also, I love e.l.f. makeup. It's like..$1 each, except the mineral makeup is $5 each. Sounds cheap, but it's actually really good make up and I love it. Here's their website:





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/





For the boy, you could get him an ITunes card, my brother in law loved that last year (he's 15). Or maybe a gift card to like Best Buy or Game Stop (game stop is probably the best one, if you have one where you live). If he has xbox or wii, you could buy him points so he could get games.
It gets expensive..the best thing my kids love are gift cards!!!


they love blockbuster ones,walmart,ipod itunes,xbox ,wii points.,movies..target is also great..these they get so excited about!!


plus i love them for gifts because postage isnt an arm and leg!!!we live far away from family it gets to be too much to mail everyone presents.
For the girls you can get them like a shirt from there favorite store or a pretty necklace or bracelet. For the boy I say a giftcard to itunes or just cold hard cash!
20 per kid aint goin to get nothing





might as well put it a card for them and let them do what they want
iTunes gift card


Old Navy sweatshirt


baseball hat


makeup






My 13 y/o niece is getting cds and dvds. And a clothing store gift card (at her request).
They want cash. If not, then a gift card to some place like Target where they can get a CD or a game.
Get them cds or dvds if you know their music and movies
ITUNES GIFT CARDS!!! I agree with the others, best idea on here.
A card with $20 in it.
gift cards from there favorite store
What about an Itunes gift card?

No comments:

Post a Comment