Friday, July 30, 2010

Is coffee bad for teenagers to drink?

yes it stunts your growth i saw it on Clueless.Is coffee bad for teenagers to drink?
NO... nothing is bad in moderation,,,,, just be a little less vistor to starbucks.Is coffee bad for teenagers to drink?
coffee is never bad for anyone, any age





coffee is only bad when u drink too much a day n get addicted :)
My Grandad used to tell me it would turn your toes black. I don't drink it to this day and I'm 68
I smoke since i was 15 and i drink coffee since 17......... now i'm 21.......... and i don't feel there is anything wrong with me. Coffee is a ';cheater'; to the imunitary system. When you're sleepy, it tells your organism that you are awake and fit. It helps concentration also :) ......... I dunno......... the idea is that i didn't see too much coffee drinkers that don't smoke.......... Smoking i dont recommend.... but coffee........ aaahh it's ok :)
not only teenagers almost everybody becomes addicted to it.
Coffee contains caffeine, a drug that can cause problems with your adrenal glands and system. It causes anxiousness and can lead to lack of concentration and serious sleep problems. Although it is widely used and recommended to '; get the job done.'; I as a coffee drinker know this, however you can get by just as good without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment